Digital marketing is a general phrase to describe all your online marketing such as Google search, social media, email marketing and your website, as a whole, to connect with both current and prospective customers.
In layman’s terms, people spend double the amount of time online as they used to 12 years ago so the way people shop and buy really has changed. This means traditional marketing isn’t as effective as it used to be.
Marketing has always been about connecting with your audience. Today, that means that you need to meet them where they already are: on the web.
That’s where digital marketing comes in.
How it works
For WD to set up your Business/Company Facebook page you will need to send over the username and log in details for your personal account, so we can create the page and to add ourselves as an admin to your new company page. Once this is done we will let you know so you can change your password.
Having your personal account as an admin on your company page does not mean that anyone will be able to see that the two accounts are linked, but rather when you post, you will post on behalf of the company (your name will not show up).
Once we have set up the Company Page (set up also includes basic information being uploaded to the ‘About Us’ section), we can then start designing the artwork for the cover photo and profile picture. This will then be sent to you to approve before we make it live on Facebook.
When you’re Facebook page is up and running, you can book in Social Media training with our team here in the studio at a cost of £50.00 (an hour with us will save you time in the future) to make sure you are making the most of the free marketing platform. Once you are happy to go it alone, we will remove ourselves from your page so that are you the only admin.
10 reasons why you should ask Web Directions to help with your social media
- Showcase your expertise and market your business for free
- Imagery and colours to match your website and other branded collateral, shows consistancy across your business
- Broadcast the benefits of your products or services
- Build a community to support your business
- Bring in new customers
- Maintain contact with old customers
- Interact with your customers, what do they like and want?
- Build trust and rapport
- Improve your website Search Engine Optimisation and in turn your Google Ranking
- Promote events, products and above all else, your brand
Making your Facebook web address shorter
We are often asked how to get the web address of a Facebook account neater making it easier for your customers.
Set up and Branding (£50 per platform)
- We can set up any social media account including: Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, Snapchat, Behance and Google Ads.
- Set up includes: creating an account and setting up basic information before sending over log in details to the customer.
- Social Media branding of the profile picture and cover photo to the correct dimensions so that it is optimised for the media platform.
Regular Monthly Posting
- Special Offer for Takeaways: No time to prepare Social Media content? No problem; let us do all the hard work! We will prepare one or two posts a month and include images of the dishes you offer from https://stock.adobe.com/uk/. We will vary the posts to include information about your restaurant, and also include seasonal celebrations like wishing your customers a Happy Mothers Day and celebrating Chinese New Year for example. Just leave all the work to us. If you have a specific promotion or event you want to advertise just drop us an email and we will be sure to include it. You also have the option to log in and edit any of the posts we make = £20 per month (2 posts) or £10 per month (1 post)* (added to your ongoing Direct Debit)
- Starter Option: We ask you to supply us with up to two sets of text and imagery (this can be chosen from Adobe Stock, or you can supply the images yourselves). We then schedule these to be posted on as many social media platforms as you like! You can also choose what days and times you would like these to be posted for you on your behalf.This option is giving your company a basic social media presence = £50 per month*
- Grow Option (Most Popular): Our Grow Option is similar to Starter, but we can do even more posting for you! We ask you to supply us with UNLIMITED sets of text and imagery (this can be chosen from Adobe Stock, or you can supply the images yourselves). We then schedule these to be posted on as many social media platforms as you like! You can also choose what days and times you would like these to be posted for you on your behalf.This option is to help grow your social media presence even bigger = £150 per month*
- Professional Option: Our Pro Option enables you to have more flexibly and allows us to be more creative with your content (meaning we can create posts for you that will target your audience). We ask you to supply the text but as a team we will create bespoke artwork, created with your audience in mind. We can create up to 6 different designs per month for your company. We then schedule these to be posted on as many social media platforms as you like! You can also choose what days and times you would like these to be posted for you on your behalf.This option allows your company to stand out from the rest = £250 per month*
*By choosing one of these packages, customers are committing to an ongoing plan which will only be cancelled when we are given 30 days’ notice. Customers will be charged the monthly fee whether they post or not.
Paid Social Advertising (£350 per month)*
Google Ads (PPC), Facebook Ads and/or Linked In Ads
- Monthly fee includes: Artwork design, Audience Review, Ad Creation, Management and Reporting via a unique online dashboard login that allows you to see how your campaign is performing at any time of the month.You choose a budget which suits you which will be how much you would like your posts to be boosted by social media. You then choose whether you would like to do either a 14 or 28-day campaign. But don’t worry too much – we take care of all this for you!Upon completion of your campaign, we will provide you with recommendations on how to improve the next/future campaigns.*£350 standard rate, plus company budget for social media set by the customer.
*Minimum initial contract period of 6 months