Please note we have a dedicated supplier for recruitment. If you are from a recruitment company please do not contact us.
Job Title: Account Manager – Print , Design and Websites
– Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
– Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts
– Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
– Identify and grow opportunities within assigned accounts and collaborate with our creative design studio to ensure growth attainment
– Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, or relevant role. Experience in Print, POS and Website Based products is essential.
– Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
– Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
– Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
– Strong verbal and written communication skills
Job Type: Full-time
Initial Salary: Depending on age and experience.
This is a great opportunity for a talented Account Manager to join an established organisation. We have two brands www.thepdgroup.com and www.webdirections.co.uk . Through the years our brands have grown to an excellent portfolio of services we can offer to SME’s and Start up companies.
In this role as an Account Manager, you will be responsible for managing projects and developing client and supplier relationships. Gaining an excellent understanding of their marketing needs and the management of complex projects from A-Z is key. Examples include Print, Display, Promotional Merchandise and Online Marketing including Websites. This makes being an efficient project manager with good communication skills essential.
The Required Skills and Experience
To be successful as the Account Manager you will ideally need expertise in the area of Marketing, Print, POS and Websites. You will have the ability to manage multiple tasks and successfully deliver jobs on time, and in budget. Be enthusiastic in driving the business forward, bringing in new ideas and ways to increase our client base. If you have experience, or a basic understanding in Microsoft Email Products that is an advantage as we also sell office 365 packages to clients.
Please contact Kevin